Skin Classic Treatments at Tranquility Skin Spa
Do you have dark brown spots, raised bumps on the skin which you cannot remove or embarrassing skin tags? Then this treatment is a must for you. These procedures can achieve results that some lasers cannot. You will be amazed with the results from our Skin Classic treatments. We can treat irregularities that you thought were permanent!
This technique uses high frequency electrical current to dehydrate superficial layers of the particular skin condition in order to allow new, healthy skin to grow in its place. Skin Classic is not a laser treatment, treatments are quick, and may not even touch the skins surface. With little discomfort and short healing time, from four to five days to a few weeks for larger skin abnormalities. This affordable treatment is your laser alternative!
Skin Classic treats the following conditions:
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Cherry Angioma
- Skin Tag
- Clogged Pore
- Broken Capillaries
Skin Classic provides effective and often permanent treatment results at a affordable price!
Skin Classic “The Works” $250+
Includes cleansing, light exfoliation and treatment of black heads, cherry angiomas, milia, skin tags & sebaceous hyperplasia. Face, neck & chest. There is “down time” with this treatment. Includes a 30 minute follow up appointment to assess healing and retreat areas if needed. We treat as many irregularities as we can in an hour.
Skin Classic for “Skin Tags” $100+
This service includes a gentle cleansing and treatment of skin tags on the face, neck & chest. This is a 15-30 minute treatment. There may be some “down time”, as skin tags tend to lightly scab, dry up then fall off.
After a Skin Classic Treatment expect the following:
- Some Irritation as well as redness and some crusting may form on areas treated.
- If the area is still irritated by the end of the day a clean baggie of frozen peas works well 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. Moisturize after with something gentle.
- Make sure you DO NOT pick, rub or scrub at the crusting. Prematurely removing the crust may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized during the day. Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.
- Makeup may be worn over moisturizing sunscreen.
- MUST use moisturizing sun block everyday whether it is rainy or snowy.
- AVOID direct sunlight immediately following treatment.
- DO NOT use scrubs or exfoliants for 30 days.
- Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent removal of crust.
- After crust sloughs the skin may be pink. Be sure to wear SPF 30 or higher.
Check out the Skin Classic in action!
Are you a professional looking to purchase a Skin Classic device for your practice? If you are in the Chicagoland area, I am your Skin Classic trainer! One on one training is available with your device purchased through RNFaces. Please mention my name when ordering and let Stephanie at RNFaces know I sent you!